Tuesday, April 23, 2013

: a week of hairstyles :


Here's a look at the sorts of hairstyles that I'm doing nowadays...

Sunday
I rag curled my hair Saturday night, and slept on it, and so when I took it out it was super poofy.
Like, Shirley Temple with a bad hair day poofy. Seriously.
I decided to put it up, and pretend it was a Marvelous Updo, instead of a ponytail with a couple of bobby pins stuck in it. 

Monday
The next day, I had Leftover Curls. 
So I wore pigtails, and felt teenybopper-ish. 

Tuesday
French Over. 
And so, the next day, only the front section of my hair was wavy...

Wednesday
...Which meant that french braids were needed to hide that.
Yay! My hair is finally long enough again for them!

Thursday
I washed my hair, and then put it up while damp into a french twist/bun thing.

Friday
Accent braid + side pony that I didn't pull through quite all the way. 

Saturday
  I didn't really have a clear idea of what I wanted to do with my hair, so I just started braiding random braids, and ended up with this.

The End. :)

10 comments:

  1. LOVE your teal necklace! ;) :D All the styles are lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yep, it's rather an awesome necklace- for more reasons than one... ^_^

      Delete
  2. Ha! Isn't it funny how the way your hair is arranged makes you feel different? =D
    I love tuesdays style! So cute! And Saturdays, and all the other days too. =)

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks!! Yeah, it makes a total difference when you have cute hair! :D

      Delete
  3. Hello Bree,

    I love your picture of you and your sibs... the middle child! Would you mind if I post it on my blog tomorrow? Will give you credit? Let me know.

    Shelli
    muldoons@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog - it's so adorable! And I love the different hairstyles you did here. Very cute. My hair's so long that I couldn't pull of the pony tails and very well. I guess there are positives and negatives to having long or short hair.

    Anyways, I look forward to reading/seeing more! You've gained a new follower. :)

    -Leah Kathryn
    apassionatafortheking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete