still adorable. ;P
Friday, May 16, 2014
Thursday, May 1, 2014
Last week of my April photo challenge!
22. Four Things // Faber-Castell Pens = The Best.
23. Entrance // it's awkward when you're the only one who wants to obey the signs.
24. A Pop Of Color // okay, so this whole picture is pretty colorful...
25. Remember // the good ol' days.
26. Enjoy The Little Things // sunshine, after a couple of gloomy days.
27. Under My Feet
(Guys. I made Fab Four with this picture. 0_0)
28. Chaotic // rain trails on the window.
29. Contrast // contrasting shades of blue = my favorite.
30. Something Silly // my sister-bestie is on the other side of the world, so I have to do all my late-night fangirling/ranting over chat.
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
April photo challenge week three!
15. I'm Reading This // Proverbs 15.
16. My Vice // buying pretty earrings.
17. Something I Learned // still learning.
18. Good // this is a good fire. (Inside joke.)
19. Money // I like to wear this coin as a necklace.
20. Egg // Mollie and I decorated Easter Eggs.
21. Close // the maple sap is close to boiling.
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Week 2 of my April photo challenge:
08. Hobby // journaling is my favorite.
10. My Fave Part Of The Day // Spent the afternoon doing some sketching.
11. 3 Of A Kind
12. On My Left
13. More Please // no more snow, please.
Monday, April 7, 2014
This month on Instagram, I'm doing a Photo-A-Day challenge!
01. Something Purple
02. In My Hand
Painting!! I have a super fun project I'm working on, and I'm definitely going to share it with you all once it gets a little closer to being completed. :D
It snowed. Again.
04. Good Together
Packing for the weekend, and I couldn't decide which necklace/earrings to bring.
05. Not Mine
(I do however own a similar Russian doll.)
06. A Taste Of Spring
...Minnesota Spring, anyways.
I did see some green grass today while we were collecting maple sap, so maybe Spring isn't as far off as it feels. (I also walked through snow so deep it went down my mud boots, but that's irrelevant. ;P )
You can do it, Minnesota! Fighting!!
07. Where I'd Rather Be
I'd rather be Adventuring in Narnia. ;D
Saturday, February 15, 2014
I picked this skirt up at a thrift store a year or two ago, because it was free, and hey- who doesn't love aqua + polka dots?
I ended up not wearing it very much after I got it, however; it's 100% polyester, so... it was kinda like wearing a shiny sheet, and in general, I prefer my skirts either knee length or floor length, and this one fell awkwardly in between.
So I decided... I'll turn it into a high-low skirt!
Actually, I decided that ages ago, but I've only just been brave enough to actually cut it up, and now that's it's high-low I don't mind it being synthetic material quite so much. :D
What I'm wearing:
Sweater ~Pout -Handmedown? (I actually have no idea where I got this sweater...)
Graphic Tee ~Fang -Thrifted
Skirt ~Chaus -Thrifted/Refashioned by Me
Leggings ~Bozzolo -Gift
Boots ~Bernardo -Thrifted
Earrings/Ear Cuff -Gift
side note about my hair:
waves/frizz leftover from yesterday's braided updo,
divided it in half from ear to ear, & put it into two ponytails,
then made two buns, and jabbed pins into it until it stayed up. :)